Beat Saber Custom Maps
Hello, I'm Bloodcloak! I offer Beat Saber mapping commisssions and have been a mapper since May 2019 making dance oriented maps.
The genres I like to map are Vocaloid, EDM, K-Pop, and a range of Japanese inspired work including Vtubers/Hololive.
Portfolio / Work Example Links
Queue Status | ✅ Accepting Requests
Rates are based on price per minute and are rounded to the nearest 30 second increment, minimum charge of 30 seconds. Lighting is a one time charge per song with rounding based on the work tier.
A complexity surcharge may be added if the song is found to be significantly more difficult to work with.
The maximum length I will map is 5 minutes long with some flexibility depending on how much I like the song
The genres I tend to map are Vocaloid, EDM, K-Pop, and a range of Japanese inspired work including Vtubers/Hololive.
- Base Charge: $28/minute
- Additional Difficulty: $20/minute for each difficulty
- Auto-lighting (Default): Free
- Basic Lighting: $9/minute
- Prioritizes simpler sounds while creating a dynamic environment over Auto-lighting
- Advanced Lighting: $22/minute rounded up in 30 second increments.
- Prioritizes representing the song to give the best experience
- V3 Lighting: Not available
- Uses the group lighting event system introduced in v1.20.0 the OST5 update.
- Free to Suggest - Not Guraranteed
- Map Album Cover
- Custom Map Colors
- Custom Difficulty Name
- In-game Song Preview
- $4 per song
- Cinema Mod Configuration - Files are bundled with the release only if the appropriate music video is available.
I have created an estimator to help you decide if you want to commission me. Note that the estimator does not factor in discounts or surcharges that may be added.Cost Estimator
These are only estimates and actual time taken is subject to my availability and song complexity.
- A single difficulty map with automated lighting takes 1-2 weeks after I start.
- Additional difficulties and/or manual lighting will increase time taken.
- Each additional difficulty adds 4-7 days
- Basic Lighting adds 3-5 days
- Advanced lighting adds 1-2 weeks
Regular progress updates will be sent at 1-3 week intervals as needed.
Terms and Conditions
By sending payment, you agree to the following terms:
- I reserve the right to decline or drop (with refund) any commission for any reason. Examples include:
- I do not like the song
- Is out of my skill range
- External factors affecting my ability to fulfill the commission
- The map will be uploaded under my BeatSaver account
- I do not do private commissions but, can keep it secret up until release
- Solely Metal, Country, Rap, or Rock songs have a high chance of being declined
- Max song length is 5 minutes with some flexibility (around 30 seconds) depending on how much I like the song.
- Map files will not be released until full payment has been made
- If the 50/50 payment option was taken, the map progress will be shared in video form only
- Files can be sent for review before release only if full payment has been recieved
- Mapping/lighting suggestions are considered but, are not guaranteed to be included
- I reserve the right to assess a variable surcharge if a song is found to be significantly more difficult to work with than initially estimated
- Delivery time is not guaranteed
- Progress updates will be sent on major milestones, a bi-weekly basis, or other reasonable time frame communicated by me
- Rates, Terms, and Conditions are subject to change and may not be applicable to existing commissions or enquiries
Payment Method and Options
PayPal in United States Dollars (USD) only with the following plans
- All upfront
- Draft files can be shared during the mapping process at requested progress points
- Half upfront, other half after at least 1 min has been mapped
- Draft files can be shared during the mapping process at requested progress points after full payment is sent
- Half upfront, other half after work complete and you approve the video draft
- Video previews only. Draft files will not be shared
If you are interested in a commission, not sure if I can or would map a song, or have other questions, contact me on Discord @ Bloodcloak#5725 or Twitter @B1oodc1oak and ask!
Last Updated: 07 March 2023